Sunday, January 27, 2013

OJV Symphony Orchestra "Pokemon medley" Video by Nikon D5100 & Audio by Nokia 808 PureView

Video by Nikon  D5100 & Audio by Nokia 808 PureView
The OJV (orchestre de jeux video) or VGO (video game orchestra), performing a medley from Pokemon. This was filmed during one of their rehearsals at on Friday January 25, 2 weeks before their February 9 concert.

I used the Nikon D5100 to film this in 1080p at 30 fps. And my Nokia 808 Pureview to record the sound. Because I was using a prime 50mm lens at f1.8 there is no zoom and lots of bokeh. I would of used my 18-55mm but since I was taking pictures before I didn't have time to switch lenses before starting to record the video.

The results will be much better when I shoot footage of their concert so subscribe to my channel to stay updated.

You can follow them on facebook for more videos, pictures and information about upcoming events.
http://www.facebook.com/orchestre.ojv

No comments:

Post a Comment